Thursday 26 June 2008

My week at a glance

No more playing for me. I stopped going ever since my brother left the country. It's pretty boring without him here.

Over the past few days of this week, I have been out filling up application forms, or handing in CVs to nearby shops and locations.

My father's patience for my long job search is wearing thin. And there you have it: My week life. My weak life.

Today? I did the same things, and got called by a Noodle shop. I spoke to the boss the previous day about working in this noodle shop. We spoke in Cantonese: the best Chinese dialect I have, but even that's not good enough.

So, I got called by the Noodle shop earlier, and will try out working there on Saturday. It's located somewhere in the vicinity. It doesn't even pay well.

And I bought a pack of cigarettes.

No comments: