Monday 8 September 2008

"In A Nutshell" fine by you?

Dear all,

I could have sworn I updated this. Of course this is the intro--I'm wrong.

With that being said, a missing post here would have read that I was offered employment at this debt collections organisation. I accepted. Today was my first day. In a nutshell.

There is a tennis court on the premises. I don't play the game.

I just did a bit of reading today. With only three hours of sleep the last night, I don't know how I'm still awake. Those four coffees, perhaps.

Oh! Yes. Earlier, I thought my father bought me a car when he registered this Toyota Windom or something. It's one of those luxury older generation cars. Father says that that model has been relegated to the Lexus side of things. It's quite a smooth-riding car too. No pictures. And I was mistaken about the car really being mine as well. ($1,200)


Love,
-Me.

1 comment:

Pinkity said...

And I love you too!